THE 2022 “BTN BIG 10K CONTEST”
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase does not increase chances of winning. The “BTN Big 10K Contest” (the “Contest”) and any advertisement relating thereto is intended for participation only by legal residents of the United States(the “Territory”). This Contest shall be construed according to, and governed exclusively by, California State law. Do not participate in this Contest if you are not a legal resident of the Territory; physically located in the Territory at the time of entry or do not fall within the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules below. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST: The “BTN Big 10K Contest” (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Big Ten Network, LLC (“Sponsor”) located at 600 West Chicago Avenue, Suite 875, Chicago, Illinois 60654. The Contest is a photo competition related to Sponsor’s coverage of the 2022 BTN Big 10K Race and any ancillary programming related thereto (collectively, the “Programs”). The 2022 BTN Big 10K Race is currently scheduled to take place on July 10, 2022 in Chicago, Illinois. The Contest will begin on July 10, 2022 and ends on July 16, 2022 (such entire period of time referred to hereinafter as the “Contest Period”). By participating in this Contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. The five (5) Winning Contestants (as defined in Section 8 below) of the Contest will be announced on or about July 25, 2022 will receive a prize as more specifically described below.
2) WHO MAY ENTER: The Contest is open only to those legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry; have a valid account on Twitter.com (“Twitter") and/or Instagram.com (“Instagram”). Per current Twitter and Instagram policies, obtaining a Twitter or Instagram account, as applicable, is free. To create a Twitter account, go to www.twitter.com (the “Twitter Website”) and follow the instructions to create a Twitter account (“TwitterAccount”). To create an Instagram account, go to www.instagram.com (the “Instagram Website”) and follow the instructions to create an Instagram account (“InstagramAccount”). Officers, directors, and employees of Sponsor, Twitter, Instagram, and Fox Corporation and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, production services, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, legal advisors, agents, web masters, and web suppliers (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (children, spouse, parents, siblings) and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related are ineligible to enter the Contest or win the prize. By participating in this Contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or the Judges (as defined in Section 7 below), which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Eligibility determinations will be made by Sponsor in its sole discretion and such decisions shall not be subject to challenge or appeal. Your Twitter Account, if any, will be governed by the Twitter terms of service, which are located at http://twitter.com/tos. Your Instagram Account, if any, will be governed by the Instagram terms of service, which are located at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms. Entrants are responsible for reading the terms and conditions that apply to Twitter (and Twitter Account, if applicable), and Instagram (and Instagram Account, if applicable) and any other third party services or applications that the entrants download or use in connection with the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for the conduct of such third parties. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or otherwise associated with, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Twitter. Neither Twitter nor Instagram is affiliated with this Contest in any way and neither Twitter nor Instagram is responsible for the administration of the Contest or the awarding of prizes. All potential Winning Contestants may be required to show proof of residency.
3) WHEN TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. central time (“CT”) on July 10, 2022, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on July 16, 2022. The Contest shall consist of a Contest registration period (the “Registration Period”), a Contest judging period (the “Judging Period”), and the Winning Contestant determination date (the “Determination Date”) as set forth in the chart below. Only entries received by Sponsor by the end of the Registration Period are eligible to win. Sponsor shall be the official timekeeper for all entries in this Contest.
REGISTRATION PERIOD START DATE/TIME - 07/10/22 at 12:01:01 a.m. CT
REGISTRATION PERIOD END DATE/TIME - 07/16/22 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT
JUDGING PERIOD START TIME - 07/18/21 at 12:00:01 a.m. CT
JUDGING PERIOD END TIME - 07/22/22 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT
APPROXIMATE DETERMINATION DATE - 07/25/22
4) HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter the Contest, you must tweet from your Twitter Account or post from your Instagram Account the official hashtag “#BTNBIG10K” and “#contest” along with one (1) photograph taken of a participant of the BTN Big 10K Race (that satisfies the Submission Requirements as defined in Section 5 below) directly to Sponsor’s Twitter Account located at @BigTenNetwork or Sponsor’s Instagram Account located at @bigtennetwork (a “Submission”). Each Submission will then be judged according to the Judging Criteria set forth in Section 7 below. If you post updates to or receive updates from Twitter or Instagram via your wireless phone, standard message and data rates will apply. You can also follow @bigtennetwork on the Twitter Website or the Instagram Website. Check with your service provider for details. Be sure your Twitter Account and Instagram Account, as applicable, information is up to date because that information will be used to contact you if you are selected as a potential Winning Contestant. Each eligible Submission will receive one (1) entry into the Contest. Multiple Submissions are permissible.
All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. As permitted by law, each entrant agrees that personal information collected in connection with this Contest may be shared with the Promotion Entities and Sponsor’s other promotional partners to contact you regarding promotional updates, information, messages, and for other reasons via electronic and/or ordinary mail and, will be used by Sponsor and such promotional partners in compliance with their respective privacy practices. Submission must be made by entrant, only in the manners as set forth herein. All other methods of entry are considered void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter Account or Instagram Account.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor or its agents, or if entrant violates the Twitter or Instagram terms of service or any applicable policies or has or has attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files, or any file that contains malicious code.
5) SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for entry, each photograph that is entered into the Contest as part of a Submission must (“Submission Requirements”): (a) represent the entrant’s general expression of support and/or spirit for the BTN Big 10K Race or the entrant’s favorite participant in the BTN Big 10K Race (e.g., face painting, signs, special colors, wardrobe, etc.), (b) not infringe upon any third party intellectual property rights, or violate any law, and as of the date of Submission, not be the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (c) be suitable for publication (i.e., no nudity, profanity, obscene gestures, any depiction of real or simulated sexual acts, graphic or gratuitous violence, dangerous or illegal acts, no provocative, offensive, indecent, defamatory or libelous material) in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion; and (d) not contain any unauthorized third party owned material, including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, depictions of actors and the like. Any Submission that, in Sponsor’s good faith judgment, violates the Submission Requirements will be disqualified and/or discarded. Each entrant agrees to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and further represents and warrants that entrant has the authority to grant the permission and rights granted herein, and that no other permission is required to grant such rights, and each entrant hereby irrevocably grants Promotion Entities the right, but not the obligation, to use entrant’s Submission photograph, entrant’s name, voice, and likeness and address (city, state, and zip code) (collectively “Attributes”), and any statements made by or attributed to entrant, for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review, or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the universe without further compensation, and entrant hereby release the Promotion Entities from all claims arising out of any such use.
Submissions that do not conform to these requirements will be disqualified. The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any technical or human error or any other intentional, casual, or inadvertent misconduct, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Contest. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. All information and tangible materials submitted to Sponsor will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into.
6) LICENSE: Each entrant shall retain all ownership rights in the applicable photograph included as part of such entrant’s Submission. However, by submitting the Submission in to the Contest, entrant hereby grants to Promotion Entities a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the applicable photograph from the Submission in connection with the Contest, and Promotion Entities’ (their successors’ and affiliates’) business, including, without limitation, promotion and redistributing part or all in the Programs or of any of Big Ten Network programming (and derivative works thereof) in any and all media formats and through any and all media distribution. Promotion Entities have the absolute right to edit and/or alter any Submission. Promotion Entities reserve the right to use (or not use) each entrant’s Submission at all and/or as little of the Submission as it so chooses.
7) JUDGING PERIOD: During the Judging Period, judges, selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion (collectively, the “Judges”), will review each Submission to ensure that it complies with the Submission Requirements. All determinations of the winning Submissions shall be made by Sponsor, the Judges and/or Sponsor’s designee(s) in its or their sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding. Each entrant’s Submission will be judged based upon the following criteria: (a) fifty percent (50%) school spirit (e.g., wardrobe items: jerseys and team colors, etc.); (b) twenty-five percent (25%) creativity and innovative approach; and (c) twenty-five percent (25%) enthusiasm and general expression of support for the BTN Big 10K Race (collectively, “Judging Criteria”).
8) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Following the Judging Period, five (5) Winning Contestants will be selected by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding. Each entrant’s Submission will be judged according to the Judging Criteria set forth in Section 7 above. The selected Winning Contestants will be announced on or about July 25, 2022. Additionally, the potential Winning Contestants may be notified via direct message on Twitter or Instagram to the Twitter Account or Instagram Account used to enter the Contest. Each potential Winning Contestant will be required to respond within twenty-four (24) hours to Sponsor via direct message or any other method in which Sponsor, in its absolute discretion, deems appropriate with the required information. Time is of the essence in awarding the prizes. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and alternate potential winners may be selected. If potential Winning Contestants cannot be reached, are found to be ineligible, cannot or do not comply with these Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential prize winners will be disqualified and time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential Winning Contestant may be selected from the remaining eligible entries, using the Judging Criteria. Winning Contestants will be subject to verification. TIE BREAKER: In the event that the Contest ends in a tie, the entrant who entered the Contest first will then be declared as a Winning Contestant. Subject to the timely return of all required documents as set forth below and compliance with these Official Rules, the entrants who submitted a winning Submission will be declared as a Winning Contestant (each a “Winning Contestant” collectively “Winning Contestants”). The Winning Contestant with the highest score will be entitled to receive entry for one (1) to the 2023 Big Ten 10K Race (“Grand Prize”). The total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is Sixty Dollars (US$60.00). The total ARV should all prizing be awarded in connection with this Contest is Three Hundred Dollars (US$300.00). The Winning Contestants are solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein as being awarded including, without limitation, transportation, delivery, processing, and handling fees, parking, food and beverages, gratuities, and/or personal purchases. For purposes of clarity and without limitation, ground transportation will not be provided as part of any prize awarded herein. The 2023 BTN Big 10K passes are subject to all terms and conditions generally applicable thereto and printed thereon and are non-transferable and will be deemed void if sold, transferred, auctioned or assigned to any third party.
9) SPONSOR’S RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY: At any time during the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify and remove any Submission that it believes contains any inappropriate content, infringes the rights of any third party, or otherwise does not meet the Submission Requirements or any other requirements in these Official Rules. The decisions of the Sponsor on this and all matters relating to the Contest are final and binding.
10) RULES GOVERNING WINNER: Eligibility, age, and all claims made by the Winning Contestants are subject to verification. Sponsor, the Promotion Entities, and their agents are not responsible for fraudulent communications including, without limitation, phone calls, e-mails, and mail made or sent to entrants. It is the sole responsibility of each entrant to notify Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his/her contact information by writing to “BTN Big 10K Contest” c/o Big Ten Network, LLC, 600 West Chicago Avenue, Suite 875, Chicago, Illinois 60654. The Promotion Entities shall have no liability for any Winning Contestant notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by the potential Winning Contestant for any reason. The Winning Contestants may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release within the timeframe indicated on the documents. If a selected Winning Contestant cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Contest prize, and/or fails to return any Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (if required) within the applicable time period, Sponsor may elect to disqualify the selected Winning Contestant, who will then forfeit his or her right to receive a Contest prize. Except where such condition is expressly prohibited by law, the Winning Contestants’ entry and acceptance of the Contest prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agents to use said Winning Contestants’ name, screen name, voice, likeness, statements, biographical information, and/or city and state address for all purposes including, but not limited to, the advertising and promoting of the Contest, the website (if any), the Programs, or any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes sponsored by the Promotion Entities without any limitation, notice, or further compensation, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity.
11) DATES & DEADLINES/ANTICIPATED NUMBER OF ENTRANTS: Because of the unique nature and scope of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Contest. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of entrants who will participate in the Contest.
12) REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNIFICATION: Each person who enters this Contest represents and warrants to Sponsor as follows: (a) the Submission neither infringes upon nor violates the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity; (b) the Submission does not and will not violate any applicable laws; (c) meets the Submission Requirements set forth above; and (d) that the activities, which are intended as part of participation in the Event are inherently dangerous, and each entrant shall hold the Promotion Entities harmless from and against any claim, demand, liability or judgment, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising out of any injuries sustained by entrant while participating in the Event. Further, entrants will furnish to Sponsor, upon Sponsor’s request, any documentation, substantiation, and releases necessary and reasonably required to prove, confirm, verify, and substantiate entrant’s compliance with any or all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the foregoing representations and warranties. Additionally, entrant represents and warrants that he or she will not have and will not acquire any trademark rights, copyrights, or any other rights in Sponsor’s trademarks, trade names, logos or other intellectual property. Sponsor specifically reserves all its rights to protect its intellectual property against any infringement or other illegal or improper use. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Promotion Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of entrant hereunder.
13) GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Eligibility, age and all claims made by a Winning Contestant are subject to verification. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for fraudulent communications including, without limitation, phone calls, mail, and e-mails made or sent to entrants. Winning Contestants may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where imposing such condition is legal, a Publicity Release (“Prize Claim Documents”). The Prize Claim Documents must be returned within the time frame indicated on the documents. If any potential Winning Contestant fails to return such documents within the prescribed time, or if a potential Winning Contestant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules, then such potential Winning Contestant will be disqualified and the prizewinner may be selected from the remaining entrants, using the Judging Criteria set forth in Section 7 above. All applicable U.S., Federal, state, and local taxes, duties, or other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the Winning Contestants, who may be issued a 1099 IRS tax form for the ARV of any awarded prize.
Depiction of the prize in any advertising, promotional materials, or on the Contest website (if any) may not reflect the actual Prize delivered to a Winning Contestant. Sponsor or its agents shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of any Contest prize once it has been shipped by Sponsor or its agent. Winning Contestants shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the Contest prize after it has been delivered to the Winning Contestants. Winning Contestants cannot assign or transfer any Contest prize to another person or entity and is not entitled to cash in place of any Contest prize. The Contest prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor in its sole discretion may substitute cash or a different prize of approximately equal or greater retail value except where prohibited by law. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for a Contest prize is allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to a Contest prize unavailability and then only for a prize of equal or greater value.
14) CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Each entrant hereby: (a) agrees that the Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activity or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) releases the Promotion Entities, retailers, franchises and their estate and/or family members from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to this Contest and from injuries or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in this Contest, or use or misuse of the prize; and (c) waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest, to void suspect entries and/or cancel, terminate or suspend any portion of this Contest should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest and, in any such event, at its discretion, select winners from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such termination, cancellation or suspension. This Contest may not be used for any form of gambling.
15) IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual outofpocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual outofpocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promotion Entities, their agencies, web masters/suppliers, contractors and venders are not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: (i) incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to any cause, including, without limitation, human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, with Sponsor, or otherwise, that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest; (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by internet users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in connection with this Contest and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, malfunction, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, tampering, or hacking; (iii) any injury or damage resulting from participation in the Contest and/or the use and/or misuse of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to or based on the entrant’s rights of publicity or privacy); or (iv) the entrant’s claim that he or she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light. Sponsor and Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s computer system, which is occasioned by accessing the website (if applicable), or participating in the Contest, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or operation of the Contest or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest and determine winner from all eligible Submissions received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
GOVERNING LAW:ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUBMISSION OR OTHER MATERIAL SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT WILL PROMOTION ENTITIES, THEIR AGENCIES, WEB MASTERS/SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS AND VENDERS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES AND EVERYTHING IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
16) LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or any legally required winner’s list, please visit http://www.btn.com. These Official Rules may not be available following the end of the Contest Period. Any legally required winners’ list may be available for a period of thirty (30) days following the end of the Contest Period.