Already registered? Click here to have your 10K confirmation resent to you.
Already registered? Click here to have your 5K confirmation resent to you.
Online Registration is now closed. You can register in person during packet pick-up at Fleet Feet Sports – Old Town (1620 N Wells St) Thursday, 7/23 and Friday, 7/24 from 10am-8pm. Please remember there is no race day registration or Packet Pick-Up.
$53 (through July 22nd at 11:59pm, if spots are still available)
$43 (through July 22nd at 11:59pm, if spots are still available)
5K Race (participants 12 and under)
All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
Participant bib numbers may not be exchanged with or transferred/sold to another person. Sale, trade and/or transfer of race entry/bib number is strictly prohibited and may result in the disqualification of and/or banning offenders from participating at future events.
RACE DAY Packet Pick-Up is available for the 2015 BTN Big 10K. The convenience fee for RACE DAY PICKUP is $15 and will be processed at registration. A convenience fee must be paid on all packets that are picked up on race day (including friends and family). Forgot to sign up for race day packet pick-up? Click here.
Course Safety, Event Rules and Guidelines
To ensure everyone’s safe enjoyment of these events, please adhere to the following: no dogs, bicycles, strollers, baby joggers, roller skates, in-line skates or unauthorized wheeled vehicles will be permitted on the 10K or 5K course.
All participants must follow the official event rules and guidelines of the BTN Big 10K, 5K and Fan Fest. Rules and guidelines should be reviewed in their entirety prior to race day.
Click here for the complete event rules.
- Participants who register by July 7, 2015 will receive a gender-specific, technical race shirt in the color scheme corresponding to the Big Ten University of their choice. After July 7, inventory will not be guaranteed, as not all school options may be available.
- Course improvements for both the 10k and 5k courses will still lead you to a Fan Fest finish; less crowding and an easier start process.
- Larger alumni tent space, more activities, more food, and more beer means shorter lines throughout this year’s Fan Fest!
- Goose Island Beer Company will be featuring their Blue Line Pils at the Fan Fest – it is available on tap in Chicago ONLY this summer. (participants 21 years and older receive 1 FREE beer)
- Sausages by Amylu will be providing 1 FREE sausage sandwich to each registered participant as part of the post-race tailgate.
- School specific SUNGLASSES will be distributed to each participant from the alumni tents after the race.
- New school-specific performance race shirts feature a brand new design for 2015. School specific shirts are still available, don’t delay registering before your preferred school color and size are sold out!
- Big Ten themed race medals feature a new design unique to 2015 and are awarded to finishers of the 10K and 5K.
- Eddie George as the 2015 Grand Marshal: The BTN Big 10K is excited to announce that Heisman Trophy winner and Buckeye legend Eddie George will serve as the Grand Marshal at the 2015 BTN Big 10K. Sign up today and meet Eddie on race day!