$50.00 Until May 21st, 2017, if spots are still available
$55.00 Until July 23rd, 2017, if spots are still available
$60.00 Until registration closes, if spots are still available
$40.00 Until May 21st, 2017, if spots are still available
$45.00 Until July 23rd, 2017, if spots are still available
$50.00 Until registration closes, if spots are still available
5K Race (participants 12 and under)
$25 Until registration closes, if spots are still available
All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
Participant bib numbers may not be exchanged with or transferred/sold to another person. Sale, trade and/or transfer of race entry/bib number is strictly prohibited and may result in the disqualification of and/or banning offenders from participating at future events.
RACE DAY Packet Pick-Up is not available for the 2017 BTN Big 10K. New this year is packet mailing. A convenience fee must be paid on all packets that are mailed. To add packet mailing to an existing race registration, you may do so by logging into your account and adding it to each registration you’d like to have mailed out. We close packet mailing three weeks before the race, so be sure to sign up early!
Course Safety, Event Rules and Guidelines
To ensure everyone’s safe enjoyment of these events, please adhere to the following: no dogs, bicycles, strollers, baby joggers, roller skates, in-line skates or unauthorized wheeled vehicles will be permitted on the 10K or 5K course.
All participants must follow the official event rules and guidelines of the BTN Big 10K, 5K and Fan Fest. Rules and guidelines should be reviewed in their entirety prior to race day.
Click here for the complete event rules.
- Participants who register by June 23, 2017 will receive a gender-specific, technical race shirt in the color scheme corresponding to the Big Ten University of their choice. After June 23rd, inventory will not be guaranteed, as not all school options may be available.
- Course improvements for both the 10k and 5k courses will still lead you to a Fan Fest finish; less crowding and an easier start process.
- Larger alumni tent space, more activities, more food, and more beer means shorter lines throughout this year’s Fan Fest!
- New school-specific performance race shirts feature a brand new design for 2017. School specific shirts are still available, don’t delay registering before your preferred school color and size are sold out!
- Big Ten themed race medals feature a new design unique to 2017 and are awarded to finishers of the 10K and 5K.
- The Grand Marshal for 2017 will be announced soon!