Participants 12 and under
$25 Until registration closes, if spots are still available
All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
Participant bib numbers may not be exchanged with or transferred/sold to another person. Sale, trade and/or transfer of race entry/bib number is strictly prohibited and may result in the disqualification of and/or banning offenders from participating at future events.
RACE DAY Packet Pick-Up is not available for the 2018 BTN Big 10K. Packet mailing is available to all runners. A convenience fee must be paid on all packets that are mailed. To request packet mailing, simply follow the instructions during registration. Packet mailing is closed three weeks before the race, so be sure to sign up early!
Course Safety, Event Rules and Guidelines
To ensure everyone’s safe enjoyment of these events, please adhere to the following: no dogs, bicycles, strollers, baby joggers, roller skates, in-line skates or unauthorized wheeled vehicles will be permitted on the 10K or 5K course.
All participants must follow the official event rules and guidelines of the BTN Big 10K, 5K and Fan Fest. Rules and guidelines should be reviewed in their entirety prior to race day.
Click here for the complete event rules.
- Participants will receive a gender-specific, technical race shirt in the color scheme corresponding to the Big Ten University of their choice.
- Both the 10k and 5k courses will still lead you to a Fan Fest finish; less crowding and an easier start process.
- Larger alumni tent space, more activities, more food, and more beer means shorter lines throughout this year’s Fan Fest!
- New school-specific performance race shirts feature a brand new design for 2018. School specific shirts are still available, don’t delay registering before your preferred school color and size are sold out!
- Big Ten themed race medals feature a new design unique to 2018 and are awarded to finishers of the 10K and 5K.